Welcome to the relexa Waldhotel Schatten
We are here for you!
According to the official regulations our hotel is open and we are very happy to welcome you at relexa Waldhotel Schatten in Stuttgart.
According to the relexa philosophy we are hosting our guests as usual and in addition, we will do everything to make your stay in your favorite hotel as pleasant and as carefree as possible. We power up!
Dear guests, your health and safety and of course that of our employees is our highest priority!
In order to protect you and our staff during these special circumstances and to make your trip as carefree as possible, we have comprehensively expanded our hygiene and safety standards and adapted them to the new times. Our measures and rules follow the specifications of the local health authorities and the ones of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association. From there we derived strict self-imposed obligations and guidelines for our employees and are constantly updating them.
At this point we would like to present our measures to you - should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
relexa Waldhotel Schatten
- Throughout the hotel, guests over the age of 18, are required to wear an FFP2 mask!
- We also ask you for your own safety to keep distance from other guests.
- We have adjusted our cancellation conditions to the current unstable situation. If you book directly or via our website, we offer our daily rate, which gives you maximum flexibility and allows you to cancel free of charge until 18:00 on the day of arrival. This policy is not valid for Hotdeals or non-refundable reservations.
- During your check in at the reception you and our staff are protected by the installed plexiglass panels as well as mouth/nose protection.
- Your room key, as well as pens or similar items, will be disinfected by us after each use.
- Please note and respect the distance markings in the lobby and other public areas, in case it comes to ques or waiting time.
- The elevators can only be used at the same time by a maximum of one or two people, or only together with people from the same household/family.
- We have tightened the cleaning cycles in our houses even more and disinfect at regular intervals especially the light switches, elevator buttons and other contact surfaces in the public areas. This also applies to the public toilets but, nevertheless, we recommend that you use the restroom in your guest rooms.
- You will find numerous dispensers with disinfectant/sanitizer in the public areas, some of them can even be used contactless. On request, our staff will also provide you with hand disinfection wipes, mouth/nose protection and disposable gloves in a comfortable set for a service fee of EUR 2.00. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require such a set.
- After departure, our guest rooms are cleaned, disinfected, sealed and we do not enter them again afterwards.
- For your safety the rooms will not be cleaned during your stay. On request, you will receive a refresh-set (towels, cosmetic tissues, shampoo, toilet paper, etc.) at our reception desk. This is available for you 24 hours a day.
- For reasons of hygiene, we also do not display hotel brochures, information folders, flyers and city maps in our guest rooms. You will find this information in the digital guest ABC accessible via QR Code. You can conveniently scan this code with your mobile phone and view all the relevant information. Should you require further support or information, please do not hesitate to contact the reception team.
- We disinfect items such as the TV remote control, telephone, etc. after each guest.
- We store and process the food and beverages in accordance with the current HACCP requirements and all the additional official recommendations for food safety. In order to guarantee the highest level of hygiene, more disposable packaging and packaged portions are currently required.
- Please keep in mind that due to the physical distance requirements, we are offering fewer seats in our restaurant. If the weather allows it, you can gladly enjoy also our balcony or the terrace in front of the hotel.
- Please wait until you will be seated
- Before entering the restaurant please disinfect your hands.
In addition to all the mentioned measures, we would like to assure you that we are also prepared for emergencies. Our employees are strictly required to stay home if the slightest symptoms of illness occur and on the other hand, they are trained to recognize signs that could indicate a possible infection in our guests. We will immediately address these guests, isolate them and contact the local health authorities. Therefore, please do not hesitate to inform our staff if you notice that you are having any suspicious symptoms
We have contactless thermometers and we also prepared a quarantine room.
In the interest of everyone, we also ask our guests not to travel if they experience symptoms of illness and this is also one of the reasons why we modified our cancellation policy.
Should an illness occur in the hotel, we have well defined measures for the health protection of the person in cause and the safety of all the other people in our emergency guidelines and our employees are trained accordingly.
We all monitor current events and adjust our actions according to the necessary measures. Depending on the federal state, individual guidelines may also apply in our hotels, thank you for understanding.